A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Bricks 4 Kidz® workshops are a fresh and fun way for kids to spend their school or holiday break! Children will enjoy using LEGO® Bricks to build specially-designed models, play games, explore the world of engineering, architecture and have an awesome time.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ – Southern West Yorkshire
(Calderdale / Kirklees)
Bricks4Kidz classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® Bricks. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks4Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks4Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity. We mainly offer activities for children ages 5 – 11 but will always consider carefully the opportunity to work outside these ages. Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore maths and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinaesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organisation and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work