Our unique and awesome
workshops, parties and
clubs are now available at:
The Academy, Unit 8, 1 Ballyoran Lane, Dundonald Belfast BT16 1XJ
THE ULTIMATE SCHOOL HOLIDAY ENTERTAINMENT
AWESOME ‘NEW’ THEMED CAMPS
WE HOST THEMED CAMPS DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAY BREAKS
FEBRUARY HALF TERM – EASTER – SUMMER – HALLOWEEN – CHRISTMAS
9am -2pm – Operating on weekdays these camps are only £15 per child per day or £60 for each week
- Go to Enroll Here to register your child for these awesome events.
- These are hands-on classes where students construct and build characters and motorised models from LEGO® bricks.
- While at the class, everyone will receive the B4K experience, children will enjoy a variety of brick builds, project builds and activities.
- Snack is provided.
- All master builders will receive a Brick4kidz wrist band to take home (*or other branded gift)
- Everyone will create and make their very own Clayrazy themed model to take home.
JOIN OUR AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMMES – REGISTER NOW!!
- Students will work in a safe environment, using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- Each child will customise their very own mini figure and will receive a master builder certificate on completion of the course
- The material covered in each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All materials will be provided by B4K
- All particpating schools can be viewed in our After School Page :0)
10am Each Saturday sees our new club for ages 5-12yrs, only £6 per session when booked as a course. Come along and enjoy 1hr of bricktastic fun fun fun! Each term provides an opportunity for the children to engage in building and constructing with LEGO(r) Bricks, themes selected from our extensive programmes list, such as; Mission to Space, Amazing Animals & Ticket to ride.
10am-12noon – your children can enjoy a 2hr session, for both Bricks4kidz and Clayrazy only £10 for the 2hrs. So alongside the above saturday club, the children can stay for an additional hr of Clayrazy creative fun. Using this soft air drying clay, the children can unleash their creative side, using their imagination to help them make a fantastic clay creation to take home.
These clubs are held at
THE ACADEMY IN DUNDONALD
- For children to play and socialize with friends while learning fundamentals of engineering and architecture in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build problem-solving skills, provide an opportunity for creative expression and foster an appreciation of how things work.
- To help students understand that Architecture and Engineering are viable career choices.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORKSHOPS
- Kids already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn engineering, architecture and concepts of physics and mathematics using the plastic components.
- Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Social interaction, improve on concentration and working as a team member.
- Helps improve listening and comprehension skills.