Bricks 4 Kidz Northern Ireland – Belfast
Bricks 4 Kidz believes learning should be fun, so we always make sure it is. Our LEGO®-based activities for kids run on the idea that every child can be a scientist or mathematician. Using LEGO® Bricks, our classes, parties and workshops explore real-world concepts related to physical science, engineering and technology, giving kids a chance to understand the forces and designs that power our world.
Our unique and awesome workshops, parties and clubs are now available at:
The Academy, Unit 8, 766 Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald Belfast BT16 1DQ
Awesome New Themed Camps
We host themed camps during school holiday breaks in:
BELFAST – BANGOR – LISBURN
Times vary per location.
Join Our After School Programmes
Students will work in a safe environment, using LEGO® Bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math and science.
Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
Each child will customise their very own mini figure and will receive a master builder certificate on completion of the course
The material covered in each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
All materials will be provided by B4K
All participating schools can be viewed in our After School Page :0)
10am – 12.30pm and 3pm
These clubs are held at:
The Kids Academy & Play Village – Dundonald
To book go to www.clayrazy.co.uk
Each Saturday sees our new club for ages 4-10yrs, only £7.97 per session when booked online. Come along and enjoy 2hrs of creative and imaginative play at The Kids Academy & Play Village where we provide fun fun fun!
Children will experience creative role play in this little village which includes a Lego freeplay construction zone, included in the above Saturday club is a mini workshop with Clayrazy offering even more creative fun. Using this soft air drying clay, the children can unleash their creative side, using their imagination to help them make a fantastic clay creation to take home.
- For children to play and socialize with friends while learning fundamentals of engineering and architecture in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build problem-solving skills, provide an opportunity for creative expression and foster an appreciation of how things work.
- To help students understand that Architecture and Engineering are viable career choices.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORKSHOPS
- Kids already know how to build with LEGO® Bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn engineering, architecture and concepts of physics and mathematics using the plastic components.
- Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Social interaction, improve on concentration and working as a team member.
- Helps improve listening and comprehension skills.