ENGINEERING, DESIGN & LIFE SKILLS FOR KIDS
Our birthday parties, holiday camps, classes & workshops provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children to build unique motorised creations, build art, explore their imaginations, play games and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks.
They will be engineers, architects and designers using exciting themes such as Space Adventures, Amusement Park and Transportation Timeline. Our programmes cater to all ages and skill levels; from Duplo bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts.
Children participate in activities that are designed to trigger their lively imaginations, build self-confidence, promote cooperation and teamwork, and engage them in science, technology, engineering, art & maths.
We’ve all experienced a rollercoaster of emotions as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. But as adults, we’re far more likely to have learned coping skills that we can fall back on. When we’re stressed, we go for a walk or call a friend. When we’re feeling sad, we...Continue Reading →
As you might already know, we are big on hands-on learning here at Bricks 4 Kidz and there are plenty of reasons why! Hands-on learning is all about learning by doing, solving problems, and using creativity, and all of these skills are so useful for kids to have for...Continue Reading →
At Bricks 4 Kidz® we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun-filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organisation and following directions. Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After school enrichment classes
- Summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Preschool classes
- School Workshops
Our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere. GOALS
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore maths and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programmes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks