At Bricks 4 Kidz® we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun-filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organisation and following directions. Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After school enrichment classes
- Summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Preschool classes
- School Workshops
Our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere. GOALS
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore maths and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programmes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.