ENGINEERING, DESIGN & LIFE SKILLS FOR KIDS
Our birthday parties, holiday camps, classes & workshops provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children to build unique motorised creations, build art, explore their imaginations, play games and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks.
They will be engineers, architects and designers using exciting themes such as Space Adventures, Amusement Park and Transportation Timeline. Our programmes cater to all ages and skill levels; from Duplo bricks to robotics, we offer classes for both the beginner and advanced LEGO® enthusiasts.
Children participate in activities that are designed to trigger their lively imaginations, build self-confidence, promote cooperation and teamwork, and engage them in science, technology, engineering, art & maths.
After months away from school, are you worried that your child has missed out on vital learning time? As they settle back into the classroom, here’s how to help them catch up on their learning. Take the opportunity to help them learn at home Learning isn’t just for...Continue Reading →
Schools have reopened but the stress and mental health impact of Covid-19 is far from over, especially for kids.They spent months off school, unable to see their friends or do their normal activities, and even now, there is still anxiety about staying safe and...Continue Reading →
At Bricks 4 Kidz® we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun-filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organisation and following directions. Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- After school enrichment classes
- Summer camps
- Birthday parties
- Preschool classes
- School Workshops
Our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socialising in a non-competitive atmosphere. GOALS
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore maths and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilise multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programmes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks